Replacement Door Rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Please help me find a quantity of six rollers like this.
Thanks Gary
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the part in your pictures above is just the inside portion of a roller unit. There should be an outer housing or other component still installed in the door. In order to identify a match, I will need to see the complete part.
A quick learner from Wa. State says:
I am the one that removed this roller from the track and that is the complete assembly. If you have a product that can be taken apart that would be great.
Thanks again for all the help
Gary
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying, Gary. I actually thought this was the inside part of a roller, as well, but if this is all there is to it then I'm not sure what to recommend. You could possibly consider something like our 81-019 or 81-258. We also have the 81-272. These are not exact, and there's no guarantee that they can work, but I have not been able to find a closer match. I would triple check just to make sure there isn't an outer housing still installed in the door. I have never seen hardware exactly like yours unless it was inside an outer roller housing.
A quick learner from Olympia says:
I have lad the roller out of the track 4 times in the past year. I am very sure I am correct. I will look at the product #s you sent. Thank you so much for the help.
Gary
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.