SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Door Rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Please help me find a quantity of six rollers like this.
Thanks Gary
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the part in your pictures above is just the inside portion of a roller unit. There should be an outer housing or other component still installed in the door. In order to identify a match, I will need to see the complete part.
A quick learner from Wa. State says:
I am the one that removed this roller from the track and that is the complete assembly. If you have a product that can be taken apart that would be great.
Thanks again for all the help
Gary
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying, Gary. I actually thought this was the inside part of a roller, as well, but if this is all there is to it then I'm not sure what to recommend. You could possibly consider something like our 81-019 or 81-258. We also have the 81-272. These are not exact, and there's no guarantee that they can work, but I have not been able to find a closer match. I would triple check just to make sure there isn't an outer housing still installed in the door. I have never seen hardware exactly like yours unless it was inside an outer roller housing.
A quick learner from Olympia says:
I have lad the roller out of the track 4 times in the past year. I am very sure I am correct. I will look at the product #s you sent. Thank you so much for the help.
Gary
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)