Rollers for a Reliabilt Sliding Patio Door

A handy person from Fenton, MO says:
I need to replace the rollers on a 6 year old Reliabilt sliding door. I took these pictures but did not measure the old rollers. They are about 3 1/2" to 4" long and maybe 1 1/2" tall.
This is the information stamped on the side:
L-O-RICCI-TOOL
NC 514-643452C

Thanks for your help
Mike
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mike. I don't recognize this roller, but we can still try our best to find a match. Can you give me your measurements? Specifically, I need the width of the housing (with bumps and without) and the housing's height. I will also need the diameter of the wheel and an end photo showing the adjusting screw and frame screw hole. Thanks!
A professional from California says:
I would guess that any 6 year old door is dual glazed and that single plastic wheel is not going to last. I don't think you will want an exact replacement.
Take some pictures and dimensions of where the roller goes and let's try to find something better.
A home owner from Ontario Canada says:
Hi everyone!
Hopefully you were able to find a replacement part! I have the exact same rollers that are in need of replacement and would love to hear what you ended up using.

Thanks in advance!
Shawn
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would take a look at the 81-027 and 81-263 and see if their dimensions, especially the thickness of the housing, match up to your roller. These appear to have a mounting hole similar to the one in your housing shown in the photo. I'm not sure if the original is around anymore.
A handy person from Virginia (VA) says:
We have a customer with the exact same rollers to be replaced. The exact measurements are :
-wheel = 1-1/4" diameter (1 wheel)
-housing = 3-7/16" x 1-38" x 3/4"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

The dimensions you've given don't match up the rollers suggested in these previous inquiries. Could you send us a photo so that we have a better idea as to the best replacement for you? Thanks in advance! 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.