SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rollers for a 6' Traco Sliding Glass Door

A handy person from Columbia, MD says:
I have an old Traco (unknown model) 6' sliding glass door that needs new rollers and possibly a new track insert. I can't tell what rollers are needed until I remove the door. Can you provide that info for me before I take out the door? I would also like to know if a track insert is available. See the attached pics.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what rollers you have without seeing them removed. Based on your photos, the handle looks like our 82-031. This is commonly used for Traco Series 8100 patio doors, which suggests that you could have our 81-022. However, keep in mind this is just an educated guess. The only way to know for sure is to remove your roller from the door and carefully compare it to our pictures and measurements.
A handy person from Columbia, MD says:
Thanks Paul...I already ordered a set of 81-022 rollers from Swisco from what I read on your other threads. I hope that fixes my slider. The price was better than a new door... :-) -Rick
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great to hear, Rick. Thanks for the order! Please let me know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)