SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rollers for patio door

A home owner from Canada says:
Actual wheel width is 1 1/8" x 1/4 thick ( with ball bearings)
3 1/2" long assembly overall x 1/2" wide

Actual chanel is 32" long x 3/4" inside

It is a wood sliding patio door. Approx 30 years old. I cannot find a name or any part #. Replacement rollers would be great but even better would be a new chanel with rollers already installed!! Anyway...any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Heather
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we can offer an applicable replacement for this roller, can you first give me the size of your glass? This will help us find something that matches. Thank you!
A home owner from Canada says:
The glass size is 27" x 73" (double pane) approx 3/4" air space between the glass....either 1/8 or 3/16 thickness. I don't know how much glass is behind the frame (1/4" allowance perhaps).

Thanks for responding....look forward to hearing from you again.

Heather
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate a possible replacement for these rollers. Is it possible that you can just replace the wheels? If so, take a look at our 81-266 Roller and Axle Replacement Kit. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)