SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Ronthor R-51-423

A quick learner from opelika al says:
I need help locating Ronthor R51-423 (patent pending) drawer stops or something that will replace them. The stops are brown and are paired with your 32-031's or Ronthor patent 2857233's.

Here are pictures of the stop and rail guide that need replacing. These are photo's of undamaged parts. The last pic is a Ronthor patent 2857233 (SWISCO 32-031?). Both are on the same drawer, and the other three drawers, and I need at least one of each.
User photo of their Ronthor R-51-423 drawer guide.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
To check if the SWISCO product code 32-031 will work, measure the track opening of the current drawer guide (the 32-031 measures 1-5/32" wide x 5/16" high).

We can get the drawer stops for you, however we will need to know which size is needed. Please measure the overall height, as shown in the image below:

alternate height measurement

and then choose from the following options:

1. 1 3/8"
  2. 1 3/4"
  3. 2"
A quick learner from Bayard says:
I need 4 of the 2" back stops shown in the picture above. Is there a part # for these to use for the online order?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We are currently in the process of adding a drawer stop with a 2" backing. We will post an update on this discussion as soon as the product is available for you to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 2" drawer back-stops are now available, see SWISCO product code 32-100.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)