SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roto Casement Operator

A home owner from California says:
Do you have a Casement operator ( Left & Right hand) that can be used as a replacement.
In addition do you have any white plastic covers.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I recognize this old operator. I'm afraid it has been discontinued for a long time now. Fortunately, I have a little work around I like to suggest. In fact, I did it only just recently. I think it should work for you.

What I did was use our 39-091 and 39-092 as substitutes, along with a bracket like our 39-522 or 39-562 (depending on how long an arm you need). I also used a 39-557 spacer to mount the hardware to the sill, and of course a new handle compatible with this operator, our 39-224. The only problem I found using these substitutes was that I had to make the cut out in the lower section of the window frame bigger by about 1/8" to accept the new operator.

This is the best solution we've been able to come up with regarding this old operator of yours. Let me know w hat you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)