SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roto Hinge HG04 & HG05

A quick learner says:
I am looking for this ROTO hinge. Printed on both of the plastic parts of the hinge is HG04 1000. Printed on the front and the back of the metal part of the hinge is HG05 2006 and HG04 2008.
User submitted photo of their ROTO hinge.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I would suggest you use the 36-013-10 hinge. It is a more commonly used hinge used by many manufactures. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Crawfordville Florida says:
Hello Dave,
The 36-013-10 predrilled whole are way off for the Roto 28R-10-1 (7/16) that I set you a picture of:
1 1/2 -- 3 3/16 -- 5 3/8 and the arm is 6 1/4 compare the 36-013-10 at 7 3/16.
Take care,Kevin
Profile picture of Dave
Hi Kevin,
We were not able to get an exact replacement. If you replace both the upper and lower hinge with the 36-013-10 it should work out for you.
A quick learner from Crawfordville Florida says:
Hey Dave,
I just replaced Four Roto 28R-10-1 hinges with Truth 10" and that worked great. The statement you made about changing top and buttom is VVVery true.
Take care,Kevin
PS. I would not recommend using the 39-248(operator base) as a replacement for the 39-614. Your customer was right from Alex. Va.. The four screw hole don't match and I had to shim the base plate 1/4" times 12 of the ones that I purchased from Paul.
Profile picture of Dave
Thank you for getting back to us, Kevin.

We definitely appreciate your feedback.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)