Roto Operator parts needed

A professional from Roanoke, VA says:
To Whom it Concerns,

I work for Plygem Windows and we sold awning and casement windows that used ROTO hardware back in 2003-2005. The below pictures show parts that we need to settle issues with H/O.

At MW/Plygem , we no longer have the Roto hardware available.

Brian Richardson is salesman that works for Better Living in Charlottesville ,Va. And took these pictures, and I have copied him on this email.

If we could get part #
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! For the casement window, it looks like you could have something like our 39-542 track, which comes iwth a slider guide. If you only need the slider guide by itself, see our 39-541.

As for the awning window, I notice that your are missing the end clips on the operator. I don't believe they are sold separately. We do carry the 39-393 Roto awning operator. Could that be a match? As for the sash bracket, it looks like you need one that is mounted on the face of the sash. We don't carry one like that now, but we are actually working on bringing it in. If you give us a little time we will have it available for you to purchase.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for waiting. Please see new SWISCO product code 39-424, Roto face mount awning operator bracket, and let me know what you think.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.