SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roto Split Arm Replacement Parts

A home owner from Saint Petersburg says:
I need to replace the entire Roto Split Arm Operator mechanism on the lower part of my window. I think the arm itself is the 'Opposite' version. I also need the metal bracket attached to the window frame. It has 'HG04-2001' engraved on it. I essentially need to replace every part involved attaching and operating the window to the frame, but only on the lower side of the window. Please look at the attached photos. Thanks
A customer submitted photo of a Roto Split Arm.
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting

Please take a look at our 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set and see if you think it matches your original hardware.
A quick learner from St. Petersburg, FL says:
That may be it. I'll have to measure it when I get back in town. Do you have any information regarding the white crank? (The lower photo)
Profile picture of Donna
I do believe I know what replacement operators you need.
Please give us a couple weeks and I'll post as soon as they are available to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Please take a look at the newly added SWISCO product code 39-329, replacement operator.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)