Roto Window Crank

A quick learner says:
The attached pictures show what we are trying to get, although it is a handle for a left handed window. The writing inside the handle indicates in the first pictures is OP06-1520 the first character is o like open. The only thing I can find online ties it to Roto windows, but I can't seem to locate the correct part. I'd like to match it if possible and we're trying to sell the house. Any help would be great!!
User submitted photos of a window crank.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! Unfortunately, without seeing your operator fully removed from the window, I cannot tell exactly what operator you have. However, I do have a few suggestions for you to look at. Please see our 39-325 & 39-326 X-Drive Split Arm ROTO Operators, our 39-329 & 39-330 Inverted Split Arm ROTO Operators, and finally our 39-341 & 39-342 Casement Window Operators. Compare the dimensions and styles of these pairs to your own hardware. Do any of them match up?
A home owner from Pickering, Ontario says:
I am looking for the same crank style, but noticed that your part number which closely resembles mine (#OP06-1520) the end knob that swivels to open/close the window bends outward, ours bends inward and nests into the base. Would this be a problem if I went ahead and ordered the right hand crank? Would very much like to hear from you before I order the piece. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! That OP06-1520 actually isn't one of our numbers. Of the suggested operators above, which of the SWISCO product codes most closely resembles your own hardware?

I'm also not sure if the difference in the arm will affect how well our hardware can replace yours. I'd like to see a few pictures of your arm so that I can see exactly what it is we're dealing with. Thank you!
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I am also looking for a replacement handle for an OP06-1520 for the right side. Mine looks just like the one in the picture above. Is it possible to just buy a handle or do I have to buy the part that the handle snaps into? Just the handle broke off. HELP ME PLEASE!!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.