Roto casement operator

A home owner from Home says:
Good morning. Attached pleas find pictures of my Roto casement single arm operator 7-1/2". I can not find it on your web site so my question is do you?
Question 1) If you do not carry a 7-1/2" operator can I use the old arm on a new operator such as a 9-1/2" one such as a 39-430?
Thank you in advance
Operator
A quick learner says:
Good morning, I am looking for a Roto single arm casement operator 7-1/2". I have purchased a Roto single arm operator
Item no. 39-430 and 39-429 which are 9-1/2" and they are perfect.
Please help.
Thank you in advance
Bob

P.S. I need a left and a right.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your continued patience. I know it's been a long wait, but we finally tracked down a 7-1/2" version of the 39-430 that I think will work for you. Please give us a little more time to have it made up and I'll let you know when it is available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Okay, we finally have the new hardware up. Our 39-434 and 39-435 are now available for you to review!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.