SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roto closer for casement window - double arm

A home owner from Seabrook, NH says:
I am looking for replacement parts for a right-handed window. The 5.5 inch arm is completely rusted out and has disintegrated (it is 5 inches between the screw holes). The info from the left-handed window is: HG04-2000. Then there is the code 0P052020 on the longer V shaped arm. I have a handyman who says he has replaced these before. Please let me know if you have any. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 39-330 and 39-329 and let me know if these match your existing casement operator.
A home owner from Seabrook, NH says:
Thanks for responding. This part is only half of the solution because my operator has a double-arm. Please review my photo again and let me know if you have the correct double-arm operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may be mistaken. I see a second arm in your picture, but that's the arm on the hinge. It actually isn't connected to the operator at all. It could be something like our 36-013-10. See the video below for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)