SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roto operator nylon/plastic part

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for the nylon/plasitc part that's broken. The photos (3) show the casement operator right handed, the track/rail and the broken part that slides connects the items together. I'm sure you have the part since you have the other items. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. much aloha, Ron.
Customer image of their roto operator accessories
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We are bringing in a new track assembly that will replace your hardware. I will respond back here when the product is available for purchase.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for replying. I really need the hardware and hope you will remember to inform me when the new track and slide guide are available........product 39-283-ROTO Casement Operator Right Handed.

Thank you,
Ronald M.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The new window operator track that I believe will replace your hardware is 39-543. If you need any additional measurements or close up photos of the 39-543, let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)