Round corner shower enclosure (manufacturer unknown

A home owner from Maryland says:
I live in Maryland and need replacements for the plastic shower door guide affixed at the top of the door. Please note that one is missing. I need a like kind/compatible replacement. Please help. Thank you.

Bob
User submitted a photo of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bob. This old kind of guide without the wheel is no longer made. However, I recommend that you consider the newer version, our 10-058. Check it out and let me know if you think this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
Tom

Thanks for the prompt response. When I went to install the doors I realized that those guides are on the bottom, not the top as indicated in my original post. Will the guides you recommend work on the bottom? Advise. Thanks.

Bob
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, they certainly can!
A handy person from Cartersville, Ga. says:
I've also had to replace a few of the shower door roller guides. They seem prone to break around the nut that secures them.
I've found that this usually happens when a guest tries to pull the shower doors open rather than slide them as they should.
The replacement kit from Swisco I bought last year has been an improvement over the original ones that came with the shower.
I found that the new ones with the wheels on the bottom track are actually better than the original hook clip type and they work just fine.
I'm ordering today to replace another original clip that has broken on the second door and replace all to upgrade the entire door unit.
Swisco does seem to be a bit expensive on the kit, but they are prompt and accurate in their shipments. Sometimes quality and service are worth a premium.
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.