Round glass shower door hardware needed

A home owner from Santa Maria, ca says:
Hello I have a round glass door shower , I need the top rollers and bottom hold ups since mine are old and broke. Can you please let me know which ones they are and the price please?
Thanks
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 10-058 kit? I think this looks very similar to your own hardware, but check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Santa Maria ca says:
Hello Paul I think the top rollers would work but not sure about bottoms, the ones I have don't have the bottom wheels but just like a small hook that hooks to the rail.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, yes I'm familiar with that bottom guide. I believe our bottom rollers are the newer version of the old guide.
A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
I just placed an order for 2 sets of roller and bumper kits for my round shower, (10-058 item). The top rollers look identical to mine. The bottom rollers look different than mine My bottom rollers dont have wheels and looks like a small plastic hook that hooks to the rail. When you say you believe your bottom rollers are the newer version of the old guide are the newer versions going to fit my shower?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I honestly can't say if our rollers are the newer version of what you have. I would have to see a few pictures of your original hardware to get an idea. If your top rollers look the same, though, and if your bottom rollers are the same except for the wheels, then it is possible you have the old version.
A quick learner from Cal says:
I have the same door with rollers on top and a guide without rollers on the bottom and need replacements for all. Can you verify if the top rollers worked and if you were able to find the bottom guide runners?
Chris G
A home owner from Utah says:
I have the exact shower in a home I recently bought. I needed to replace all of the rollers and bottom guide runners on it and swissco was the only place in the US that had them (at least that I could find). So I took a chance and bought them. It turns out that these rollers work well, and were a easy install. They only sell these rollers in top and bottom roller sets. So if you were to buy four sets for the top rollers then you would also receive four bottom roller guides. I think that the bottom roller guide is an improvement to the original design. I recommend these parts, I just wish they were a little cheaper.
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.