Row operator replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Spoke to a representative on Thursday (4/7/16) concerning the possible replacement of my window operators. I
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help replace this operator, but we will need a bit more information. Is there any way you can remove it from the window? An important feature is the arm that pushes the window open. We would like to see that before we recommend anything.
A home owner from USA says:
Tom,
I have been trying to send you additional photos per your request but I keep getting an error reply? can you tell me where to send the photos.
Regina
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You can upload your images directly to this thread, just like how you submitted the first ones. If you're getting an error message, the images are likely too large.
A home owner from usa says:
Here are the additional pictures
Regina Fiddyment
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I recognize this. I'm afraid this part is no longer available. That said, take a look at our 39-346 operator kit. Do you think that could work for your window? It may require some measure of adaptation but I'm not sure. See what you think.
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.