SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rubber seal

A home owner from Newfoundland says:
Hi am looking to replace rubber stripping on my single hung casement windows but have a hard time finding the weather stripping. My windows sre Farley windows.Thanks Violet
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Violet. I think we can help, but I would like to see your seal from an angle that shows its end. That will help us find a good match. If you could also give us the measurements of its profile, that would be a huge help!
A home owner says:
The seal is 8mm wide and height is 1cm from the black to the top of rubber.It has 4lines across.I need about 30ft for all windows.Thanks
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm afraid we have nothing in this exact shape, but our 58-135 is similar. How well do our measurements match up? We also have the 58-131 and 58-134 to consider.
A home owner says:
Thanks so much for your help and I will let you know if I want to order one of your weather stripping to try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)