Rubber tips for drop down stops

A purchasing agent from Monticello, IN says:
Do you happen to have a rubber replacement tip that is less then 5/8"? We must have older drop downs on our church and the 5/8" is a little too wide, thick, whatever.
Thank you,

Kathy D.
Administrator
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I'll need more precise dimensions. Exactly what is the diameter of the opening that your rubber stop fits into?
A purchasing agent from Monticello, IN says:
Our diameter is 1/2". Sorry I did not think of that before. The height is fine but diameter not.
Thanks,
Kathy
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Kathy. I'm afraid neither Paul nor I have been able to find a rubber stop tip in that size. I think you have an older type that isn't made anymore. You may want to consider replacing the stop with our 79-011.
SWISCO Drop Down Door Holder
SWISCO Drop Down Door Holder
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.