SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for Kinco Windows

A home owner from Ponte Vedra Beach Florida 32082 says:
I presently have Kinco Double Hung Tilt Windows. Please notify me as to whether any of your products can be used to replace Sash Support Channel Balances, Pivot Shoe, as well as Pivot bars.

If so, the cost as well.

Thank you.

Harry
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Harry. Thanks for posting! For the balance, could you please confirm the length of the metal channel? I'll need to know that before we can work on a replacement.

Next, for the Pivot Shoe, I recommend that you check out our 15-105. make sure to compare its dimensions to your own to make sure that they match up!

Finally, for the Pivot Bar, please take a look at our 26-108 for the left hand side, and our 26-109 for the right hand side. Again, compare their dimensions to your own hardware to make sure they match.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!
A home owner from Ponte Vedra Beach Florida says:
Thank you for the reply.

You have been helpful in identifying the shoe and bar, however please identify the balance which I will require.

Thank you,
Profile picture of Paul
Before we can identify your balance, I just need you to confirm the length of the metal channel!
A home owner from Pointe Vedra Beach Florida says:
Dear Paul, The length is 27" and it is stamped 27D Best regards, Harry
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you, harry. Now, it appears that this balance will have to be custom made, as it does not match any of our existing Series. Please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Form that I have started for you and fill out the Contact and Shipping information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)