SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Rylock window rollers

A home owner from USA says:
I have Rylock windows in my home, and am in need of parts. The rollers have worn out and now are rubbing frame on frame. They are plastic rollers with a metal pin. 7/16 in diameter, 3/8 in width with a 3/16 axle diameter. Please let me know if any more info is needed. I am having the hardest time with these Rylock windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is there any way we can see pictures of the roller units removed from the window? That will help us find a good match. Thank you!
A quick learner from Paso Robles, CA says:
Here are some pictures. You can see they are pretty chewed up and worn out. Width is about 3/8 diameter is around 7/16 maybe 1/2. Hope this is enough info.
User submitted a photo of window wheels.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the closest wheels we have to that size is our 87-077, but that doesn't look right. Can you confirm the thickness of the wheel? 3/8" seems big in this case. Could you have meant 3/16"? Our 87-192 has wheel thickness of 5/32" (which is very close to 3/16") and a wheel diameter of 1/2". Could this work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)