SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

S306 Customer Custom balance Inquiry

A contractor from Moreno Valley, CA says:
I'm replacing balances that look like the S306, but have the 15-142 hook at the bottom instead of the standard shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! I'd be happy to custom make this balance for you. Before we begin, can you just tell me how long the outer tube is on your original balance? Can you also tell me what color the tip is? Thanks!
A contractor from Moreno Valley, CA says:
I think is the original, the house was built in 1994. The color of the tip is red.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I was just told by one of our associates that you called to clarify that the length is 23". So what we're looking at right now is an S306-23 balance with a red tip and a special 15-142 shoe attached.

This should be no problem at all. It's a common request and I can send you a price quote and order form right away. All I need to know is how many you need and I can shoot that over to you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)