SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

S306 bracket

A quick learner from USA says:
I have identified the S306-23 as my replacements.
I am trying to locate the bracket that secures the top of the balancer to the side frame 5/8 x 3/4" alum channel 1 3/4" in length.
The small L shaped bracket on the bottom of the window that fits into the bottom shoe of the balancer 9/16" wide track and 3/4" overall length including the 5/16" ear.
Is a tool required to load the balancers and if so, which is correct?
Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The S306-23 is close, but the shoe appears to be different than yours. It seems you have the 15-142 attached to the end, instead. Can you confirm? If so, we can custom make this for you. I would just need to know the weight of your sash and how many balances in total you need.

As for the window stop, I'm afraid we don't have it. Yours especially looks very old and likely isn't made anymore. In these situations, we recommend using one per sash and distributing the spares to the windows that don't have any. Only one stop is necessary.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)