SCREEN DOOR

A quick learner from NJ says:
you just fixed my windows now I need help on a screen door entire handle assembly and lock. The door etching on the window says PPG HERCULITE K, 16CFR1201C11, ANSIZ97.1-1984-1/8 U, SGCC-1605-42024796. Attached are 3 pictures of it, inside, outside and side. If facing the door, opens on left hand side, can you give me your product number that matches this. Thanks Fred
User submitted photos of a door handle set.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. Please take a look at our 40-211 handle set to see if this could work for your door. Carefully compare the mounting holes, back-set, and all other measurements to see if it matches ours. I have also made an additional list on the upper right hand side of this page for you to review.
A home owner from madison, wi says:
I have a patio door that is missing a sliding screen. can you help me with this problem?
the door etching on the window has the following numbers
16CFR1201C11
ANSIz6711684
AFGS1764 BS6206A

any suggestions?
thank you in advance
Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5699.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5698.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5700.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that this isn't a project we'll be able to help with. Our company doesn't supply replacement sliding screen doors of any type. Furthermore, the etching on the glass is only relevant for the company that made the glass; it doesn't tell us who made the door itself.

My suggestion is to contact the original maker of the door. You should be able to find a label on the inside of the frame that tells you who made it.

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.