SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

SERIES 995 SGD-R20-95X79 Door handle

A home owner from New Jersey, USA. says:
I need to replace the broken piece in the pictures. I took the following information from my sliding door. I would like to also replace the wheel rollers and perhaps the trap cover (that will be a spring project)

SERIES 995 SGD-R20-95X79

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Based on what I see here, I would recommend our 82-069 handle set and 82-218 mortise lock. Look them over and see if you agree. I don't know about the rollers and trap cover, unfortunately. I will need pictures and dimensions of that hardware, as well. Let me know!
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thank you!!! I searched a couple of years ago for the parts and were unsuccessful in finding them. A year later, for the hell of it, I gave it another try not expecting any results when your company appeared in my search. Wow, I was hopeful! I received my parts and they fit perfectly! Thank you again!
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad it worked out. If you need anything else, feel free to ask! We're always here to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)