SPIRAL BALANCE REPLACEMENT

A home owner from OCALA, FL says:
I HAVE 3 MII SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS THAT I NEED TO REPLACE THE SPIRAL BALANCES. I REMOVED THE SASH AND IT WEIGHS IN AT 42 1/2 LBS. THE EXISTING SPIRAL BALANCES MEASURE 34" FROM END OF TUBE TO END OF TUBE. THE SPIRAL BALANCES HAVE A WHITE END (BEARING)AND HAVE A ROUND WHITE PVC COVER THE LENGTH OF THE SPIRAL BALANCE TUBE. THESE ARE ON TILT IN WINDOWS. THE ACTUAL SASH MEASURES 36" TALL BY 50.5" WIDE. THE BALANCE ENDS HAVE THE TWO T PINS SIMILAR TO YOUR 600 OR 900 SERIES BALANCES. CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOU HAVE REPLACEMENTS WITH THE WHITE PVC COVERS?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry spiral balances with white plastic covers, but more metal covers work just the same. I'm not sure if you have a Series 600 or Series 900 balance, though. What is the diameter of the tube?
A home owner says:
THE DIAMETER OF THE TUBES IS 3/8" AND 34" IN LENGTH
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, I think you should check out our S900-34 spiral balance. You can weigh your window sash to determine the appropriate tip color option to choose.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.