SPIRAL WINDOW SPRINGS NON TILT

A contractor from WEST PALM BEACH says:
I NEED TO ORDER SOME REPLACEMENT SPRING WE HAVE A CONDOMINIUM WITH ABOUT 500 WINDOWS WHICH ARE VERY HARD TO OPEN . I HAVE ENCLOSED A PICTURE OF THE PRESENT SPRINGS THERE ARE 4 SPRINGS ON EACH WINDOW 2 ON EITHER SIDE . THE WINDOWS ARE HEAVY IMPACT SINGLE HUNG APPROXIMATE WEIGHT I WOULD GUESS 60 LBS FOR OPERABLE WINDOW . PLEASE ADVISE WHAT COLOR SPRING I WOULD NED . IAM THINKING BLACK TIP length is 38 inches for taller windows and 36 for the rest

thanks
Gabriel
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gabriel. Thanks for posting. Could I see a few pictures of the pivot shoe that these balances hook onto? That will help me find a good match.
A contractor from West Palm Beach says:
Thanks for the reply Sooner the better we need to start replacing springs in models that function

Let me know if you need any additional info

or pictures

Gabriel
Profile picture of Paul
Of course! I still need to see the pivot shoes, though. Let me know when you can get those pictures to me.
A contractor from west palm beach says:
I will take a picture and send it over its a strange set up
A contractor from WEST PALM BEACH says:
Please see attached part you requested window shoe . I took out the sash and removed it one pic it is installed Please let me know what we need to get goiung

thanks
Gabriel
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you, Gabriel. These pictures are perfect. Please give us a little time to look into this and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A contractor from WPB says:
Thanks sooner the better

Gabriel K
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for your patience. I think you should consider our Series 500 spiral balance with a 17-011 clip. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A contractor from WPB says:
On the 500 series springs what color tip do you recommend Can I use the existing pivot shoes that are there or do I need to use the 17-011 clip
Look forward to the answer so that we can place the order

Thanks
Gabriel
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gabriel. I think it would be best to go with our 17-011 clips, as I know these can work with our Series 500 already. As for what tip you need, it depends on the weight of your sash. How much does yours weigh?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.