SS roller 84-106

A home owner from Marco Island, Florida says:
I had a year ago purchased this model, but in ordinary spring steel, which rusts out in less than one season !. I would like to replace all the rollers with the 84-106 version, which is advertised as having a SS spring. However, can you tell me if the wheel carrier is still aluminum, or is that also SS. If not, do you make an all SS & nylon model ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Both the spring and wheel carrier are stainless steel, yes.
A handy person from Beaufort, SC says:
The last post was a great question. I am trying to make the same choice - certainly favoring SS and nylon. Unfortunately your listing, while mentioning the wheel diameter, does not mention the thickness of the wheel nor the width of the SS spring band. My sliding screen has four wheels and, to anyone reading this who has the same, I would recommend replacing all four. Another note to anyone trying to make this choice: in the presence of moisture (outdoor weather) dissimilar metals will end up corroding - e.g. steel and aluminum. That's why the stainless and the nylon would be such a great choice.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'd be happy to give you these dimensions. The width of the spring band is 11/32" and the width of the nylon wheel is just under 1/4".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.