SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

STANLEY 48" MIRRORED BI FOLD DOORS

A home owner from Pensacola, FL says:
I AM LOOKING FOR AN INSTALLATION KIT FOR 48" STANLEY MIRRORED BI FOLD DOORS, OUR HOME WAS DAMAGED BY HURRICANE IVAN. THE HOME WAS DEMOED AND I WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE THE DOORS, BUT NOT THE TRACKS AND HARDWARE. MY SON RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOME AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE DOORS, BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE HARDWARE KIT TO INSTALL THE DOORS. I PURCHASED AN INSTALLATION KIT FROM HOME DEPOT, BUT WAS TOLD THAT THE IT COULD NOT BE USED WITH MIRRORED DOORS (ONLY WOOD BI FOLD DOORS) these numbers were on the back of the mirrored doors 50326932 243514. Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. I'm afraid Stanley discontinued their mirror door hardware lines. We have a few bits and pieces in our catalog, if you want to compare them to what you have now, but I am not sure if they will be interchangeable with what you have now. Check out our 21-453 or 21-463 to start, which are a couple of tracks used for mirror bi-folds.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)