STORM DOOR CLIPS

A home owner from MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA says:
LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT STORM DOOR CLIPS, CANNOT FIND ANY MODEL NUMBERS
OR BRAND NAME ON THE DOOR. THE CLIPS ARE SELF-LOCKING ALUMINUM OFFSET.
THEY MEASURE 5/8 WIDE, 3/4"LONG (WHERE THE THUMB SCREW GOES INTO),
THEN 1/4" LONG 90' BEND, THEN 3/8" LONG RETURN BEND THAT GOES AGAINST THE GLASS DOOR PANEL. DOOR QUANTITY IS 6.
A customer submitted photo of a storm door clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 70-140 Stainless Steel Z clip, I think that would work for you.
A handy person from MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA says:
CLIP DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE SELF-LOCKING TYPE.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 70-140 is not self locking, that is correct. I suggest it only because it appears that your sample isn't self-locking, either. Please confirm this and we will work from there.
A handy person from MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA says:
THIS STORM DOOR CLIP IS SELF-LOCKING TYPE.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't have this exact clip. My suggestion would be to use the 70-110 panel lip. As for the screw, you can always go to a local hardware store to find the appropriate match.
A home owner from MICHIGAN says:
To: A handy person from MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA

Did you have any luck finding this screen door clip? We are looking for the same clip and can not find these clips either. Let us know where you were able to find these clips, thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.