SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

A home owner from Washington, Mi says:
I currently have a TRAPP storm door. I removed the door handle assembly and am looking to replace it.
Inside the (outer) door handle is a part number stamped inside of it.

PH-2100-1 TRAPP

Would you have a replacement door handle assembly for this TRAPP storm door. I am looking for a black door handle assembly. By assembly; I mean the outdoor handle, inside handle, striker, etc ..... and cost associated to such.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The only other time I saw the name "TRAPP" mentioned was from a customer who needed a replacement inside handle. We ended up settling on the 40-150 as a match. I'm afraid that's the extent of my knowledge for this door. There's also no guarantee that the 40-150 will work for you. TRAPP could have had multiple different types of door. If you need the entire handle set, please show us a picture of the inside and outside handles so that we can identify a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)