SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

SUPER SEAL SLIDING PATIO DOOR 800 SERIES PARTS

A home owner from Long Island, New York says:
I would like to purchase 2 handles noted in the photos. Also need to replace the bottom door rollers due to the door not gliding as smoothly.
Can you please advise price & availability.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! There are a couple possible replacements for the handles. Check out our 82-031, 82-035, or maybe the 82-069 and see what you think. As for the rollers, I can't tell what you have without seeing pictures of them removed from the door. Let me know!
A home owner from Long Island, NY says:
Hi Tom - thank you so much. I believe the 82-069 will be the item I need. I measured the handle and it is 3 15/16" ctr to ctr at the mounting holes. Can you advise what the 82-069 set includes? I have attached addl pics of the handles presently in use. I would like to replace both inside and outside handles.

Also I am in need of the locking mechanism of which I have also included pics for. Can you provide a part number identification. Again these are Super Seal 800 Series sliding patio glass doors.

Also once I remove the door I can forward pics of the bottom door rollers needed.

Thanks again. You and your website have been a huge help. Best Regards.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-069 includes everything shown in its product images!

As for the mortise lock, how about our 82-226? This appears similar, but let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Long Island, NY says:
Hi Again. The above parts were ordered in the past and all worked out.
However there is another issue developing with the bottom rollers. The door is becoming hard to slide open/close and roller adjustments and lubricating will no longer help. The attached photos are of aid rollers. Can you idenifiy and offer the 2 replacement assemblies?
Thank you, Todd
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on this picture, but start by looking at our 81-030 and 81-095 patio glass door rollers. The only way to know for sure which would work is to remove your roller from the door and compare its dimensions to those we show for these products. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)