Andersen Sash Balance Needs Replacing

A home owner from Kirkwood, NY says:
One of my Sash Balances is not working (cord will not retract when window is opened)

This is an Andersen Double Hung window with the following information in the Andersen Data block:
CIG-2 1-91
Andersen High Performance
IGCC CBA IGMAC

Please help me understand which Sash Balances I should order from you.

If necessary I can remove the sashes first and remove the sash balances - if you think there's a part number on them.

Thanks,
Erik
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Erik. Yes, there is a stamp on the balance itself that we need to know before we can recommend anything. To play it safe, give me every stamp printed on it (or better yet, take pictures of them), but we are specifically looking for the numbers that may include a "#," "H," or "P" symbol.
A home owner from Kirkwood, NY says:
Hi, Tom -

I pulled the balances last night. Data is stamped in two places:
1. On the main body, near the Andersen name and logo, is stamped: 11600-17.
2. On the tab, where the staple holds the balance in place, "623" is stamped to the left of the staple; "H50" is stamped to the right, followed by "3 91" (which I assume is the build date).
[Our house was constructed in the 1991 to 1993 time frame.]

The left and right balances appear to be identical, with identical information. I've attached a photo.

Thanks, Erik
User submitted a photo of Andersen balances.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect! The key stamp here is 623. I recommend our 24-637 which can replace Andersen balanced with that stamp.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.