Sash Balances for Bonneville Windows

A home owner from Vermont says:
I want to make sure that your 33" Series 751 Channel Balance is the correct product for our windows. We have Bonneville double hung tilt and wash sashes from 2004. Each sash weighs about 28 lbs, so I am thinking of the 32 HD (as indicated also on the stamp on the original balance.

It looks like it will work, but can you verify that?

Many thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I agree. Our S751-33 appears to be the best match. I would also recommend the 32HD option.
A home owner from Vermont says:
Thank you. These work perfectly and they are higher quality than the originals. The springs are more flexible so the sashes go up and down more easily than ever and they seem like they will last longer. We are very satisfied and will be purchasing more soon to replace the originals, more of which have now broken.
A home owner from Elora, Ontario says:
Found this post. I too have Bonneville windows from about the same year. Mine are slightly smaller: lower sash weighs 22.5 lbs, length of the channel balance is 28". Unlike the one in the photo, there is no ID or model number stamped on mine--took some time to determine they were Bonneville, but I have verified they are. All details in the photos above match perfectly.

Can you sell me something that is in my size?

much thanks

Paul
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

Given the information that you've provided, take a look at the S751-28 with a stamp "option" of 27HD. Just go over the measurements and details before purchasing to make sure this is the right replacement. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.