SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sash Controls 2260

A handy person from Michigan says:
Hello - Looking for a Sash Controls 2260 replacement in oil rubbed bronze, do you offer a replacement in this color? thanks in advance for your feedback.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say. I would start by looking at either our 82-034 or 82-075, depending on the thickness of your door. Do either of these match w hat you have? If not, take a couple pictures of your hardware for us to go over and we will try to find something better.
Thanks for the reply. The dimensions all look good except the thickness, I am measuring 1.75". Do you have anything for this thickness, but the rest of the same dimensions? Also, don't need a lock. Thanks again for the support!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... you may still be able to get the 82-075 to work, though I'm not sure. I'm afraid we do not have a handle set for a door that thick.
OK, do you have this model without the lock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have many handles that work in the same capacity, but none of them have the same style. Our 82-069 and 82-079 are two such examples.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Thanks, but as mentioned in my original post, looking for a replacement in oil rubbed bronze. Unless I missed it, I did not see these handles are available in this finish? The dimensions for height, width, and fastener placement gap look good on the 82-075 look good, and I can try to make it work for the door thickness, was just looking for all of this without a lock. So the 82-075 in oil rubbed bronze without a lock. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a version of the 82-075 available without a key lock. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)