SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sash Controls 2265

A home owner from NY says:
The handle of my patio door has been broken. I need the knob in the handle and the rod which is connected to the knob and helps in opening and closing the lock. This is a key less handle on operable from inside with the help of knob. I just need knob and rod which moves inside the lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if the knob would be available by itself, but I can check it out for you anyway. Before I can start my search, though, can you show me a few pictures of the hardware in question? I will need to see the complete handle set currently installed on your door.
A home owner from NY says:
The patio door handle of my house is messed up. The knob and rod linked to the knob are broken remaining all parts are in contact . can i get knob and rob so that i can fix it up. i am sending you some pictures of handle. Shabbir Tung
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. I'm afraid the thumb lever is not available by itself. We can only provide the complete handle sets. See our 82-074 and 82-073.
A home owner says:
The one you are refering 82-074 or 82-073 has thumb lever in the lower part where as the one i have has thumb lever hole in upper part. So can i have one with hole in the uper part. Here is the model number and part number and let me know that how many days will it take o reach me . Sash controls Canton SD, 2265 US Patent 5125703 D340398.
Profile picture of Tom
Ahh, I see what you mean. How about our 82-069, then? This has an adjustable thumb lever that can work in three positions: upper, middle, and lower.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)