Sash Guide for Norandex windows ?

A quick learner from Florida says:
replacement part number ? House was built and windows installed in 2001
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might have our 18-161, but this is just an educated guess based on the brand of your window. I recommend removing your top sash guide from the window to confirm that it matches up.
A handy person from New York vestal says:
Our house was built in 1988 and I believe they are nornadex windows ........recently I noticed the bottom of one window sash has rotted out ....and needd to be replace that sash its approx 26 x 55 ...years ago I contacted someone I believe from Nornadex and he said we have those in stock and they were $289.00 .......I can't find that guy is it you ???
How can I find the part number to order a sash
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not sell complete windows, just the hardware to keep them working.

Your best bet is to go back to Nornadex or Google a local window supplier.

A home owner from VA says:
How do you replace the keep on the upper sash of a double hung Norandex titlt in window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mbrwindow.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't know what a keep is, in this instance. Would it be possible to see a clearer picture of the part in question? Can you also describe its function? Once I have a better idea of what it is, I will do my best to advise.

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.