SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sash Keeper and Lock

A home owner from Illinois says:
We are needing some sash keepers and locks for our Weathershield windows. The keeper and lock have 2 1/16" center to center holes. The holes on the lock are 7/16" from edge. They are in a color like 90-077B. The Weathershield number on the sash keeper is 40715 and the sash lock 45192. Can you recommend a sash lock and keeper for me. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 90-161 White Window Lock & Keeper and compare them to your existing hardware to see if they will match up.
Looks like the size will work, but not the white color. Any other suggestions for something in a bronze or dark grey color.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. In that case, you may want to also see our 90-077A and 90-177. Could these work better for you?
Thank you, I will give them a try.
What is the width of 90-177? My keeper is 7/16" wide. I didn't note this in the original picture.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The width of the 90-177 is approximately 5/16". Could you still use it?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)