SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sash Lift and Help Identifying Brand of window

A home owner from Philadelphia, PA says:
I am looking for replacements parts for the l-shaped sash lift pictured (2 13/16" x 1" x 3/16") with center-to-center holes 2" apart. I have 9 windows and about half the lifts are broken.

My windows lack markings and part numbers, at least I couldn't locate any. Here is what I do know: vinyl windows, double hung, tilt, spiral balance (29" 5/8 with blue tip), 4 sash lifts per window. My home is older and the windows are probably 15-20 years old. Perhaps Alcoa windows?

Any insight and help would be much appreciated.
User submitted photos of a sash lift.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience int his matter. For the spiral balance and pivot shoe, check out our S600-29 and 15-070, respectively, and see how they match your window. As for the sash lifts, we've been unable to locate an exact match. You could consider our 20-007 or 20-011, or even our 67-025, though it would require drilling new holes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)