Sash Lock for Tilt Wash 18210

A home owner from Carthage NY says:
I recently bought two bottom replacement windows for my TW 18210 Anderson windows. The windows came with two locating holes for the sash lock but my locks are not flush mounts. If I wish to reuse the lock I need to router a spot for the lock to fit. It appears to me that the 90-095 locks would be a direct replacement with no need to router my new window. Am I correct?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It would depend. Andersen has two Tilt Wash windows: the Series 400, which uses our 90-095 lock, and the Series 200, which uses our 90-137. The hole placements are the same at 2", but they use different keepers. That would be the key to determining which is better for you.
A quick learner from Carthage NY says:
Mine are the 400 series
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.