Sash Vent stop

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for tan Sash Vent stops for Vinyl windows; I am attaching a picture of the type of window stop I am looking for.
These measure 3in long (from top to bottom and 1/2-inch-wide), do you carry theses? Or know who does?

Thanks
Catherine
User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Catherine. This is a huge vent lock. I know CertainTeed used a similarly big vent lock, but I don't believe it's around anymore. The largest we carry is the 26-148, which seems a little shorter than the one you need.

You might want to instead consider our 26-387, which is an after market vent lock kit. This could be something you can install in your window. Be sure to watch the video we have on it, which shows how it installs.
A quick learner says:
Hi,

I have the same window vent locks like Catherine.

I have looked at both 26-148 and 26-387 but they will not work to cover the hole that is now there. Are there any other suggestions since the original springs popped off and the housing doesn't look presentable due to the damage.

Thank you,
Richard
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5435.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have an alternative to the two products referenced by Dave earlier. The 26-148 would have been my top pick, as it is the absolute largest vent stop we sell, but if even that is too small then I'm not sure what else would fit.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.