Sash Window Channel Balance 28" 2630

A home owner from Reno, NV says:
Please direct me to the correct replacement part. Metal part length is 27". Entire length 28" 2630 stamped on piece.
Width of track is 5/8th.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. To direct you to the correct replacement part, could you send us a picture of your top attachment? Once we have that we can recommend a match that is right for you.
A quick learner says:
What do you mean by top attachment? Is it on the window or the part?
Profile picture of Tom
The part I'm referring to is on the balance itself. Of the pictures you sent us, you only showed the bottom attachment. The top attachment is on the opposite side of the balance. That is just as important in determining a match.
A quick learner says:
Ok. Hope these photos work.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect! Just what we needed to see. Keeping in mind this picture and the information you posted before, I recommend our S395-27 channel balance with a 2630 option.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.