SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sash Window Release replacement

A home owner from Gurnee Il says:
Hi,
I had tilt window bottom sash blow in during a wind storm, shattering the outer glass pain and snapping both sash window releases.

I'm looking to replace the left and right Sash Window Releases, and the window release levers. As there are two windows of the same type in this room, I'll need three pairs (one for each window and a spare set).

I'm hoping that you can help me identify what parts to order, or direct me to where I can find these parts.

I've looked through your site and believe I need

Top Tilt Latch Set
Product Code: 26-334

Could you please look at the attached pictures and verify that this is the correct product code?

All the best
Lou C

I've looked everywhere on multiple windows and there is no manufacture identification. There is however a number stamped into the channel balances - "k 27HD"

I'm having a local glass repair service replace the broken glass, but they haven't been particulary helpful in identifying the sash window release replacement.

I've searched your site

User submitted photos of a window tilt latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. You may have something like our 26-222 & 26-223. Does that look about right? If so, check out our 26-223 finger lever.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)