Sash Windows Channel Balances

A home owner from Carlsbad, CA says:
Hi,

I need to purchase 4 complete channel balance assemblies for each size listed below to include the plastic tips.

I could only upload 5 photos and I'll have to send the other 3 photos since one end of the balance assembly is different.

1. Imprint says 33-9 FA2 CMC 6 and measures 34" on the metal portion only.
2. Imprint says 32-4 and measures 33" on the metal portion only.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our Series 385 channel balance. This appears to be a good match.
A quick learner from Carlsbad, CA says:
Hi Paul,

The 33-9 FA2 CMC 6 that measures 34" on the metal portion only window weighs 34.6 lbs so that is over the highest weight on the Series 385. What do I order for those windows?

Thanks,

Lynn

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thank you for clarifying. We could custom make that balance for you, if you wish. Can you just confirm that you only need four? If so, I'll send you a custom part and price quote.
A quick learner from Carlsbad, CA says:
Hi Tom,
I'll take 6 of the custom channel balances. That will fix 3 complete windows. I need to add some different size channel balances to the order. How can I do this so I don't pay for extra shipping?
Thanks,
Lynn
PS please tell me how much each one will be
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I've just emailed you a custom product link for 6 of these. This includes a price quote. You can use this link to place the special product in your cart, and from there you can continue shopping as normal.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.