Sash does not rest on balance spring

A home owner from 32256 says:
Hi,

As I was opening my window, the clips that allow the sash to rest on the balance springs broke and the balance springs shot upwards in the channel. The first attached picture is the clip that broke and the second picture what everything looks like now with the broken clip.

Do you happen to know what replacement part I need ?

Thanks,
David
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi David. It looks like you will need a top sash guide. We will need to see a photo of it out, from an angle that shows its side and then an angle that shows its front as well. Dimensions will also be a bonus. I recommend you reviewing the video I have listed below to give you an idea on how these work for you.
A home owner from 32256 says:
Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I have attached a few pictures of the Top Sash Guide. It looks to be Product 18-166. Could you confirm this ?

I appreciate your time,
David
Top sash guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the Kinco 18-166 top sash guide looks right!
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.