SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Scheirich Cabinet Parts

A handy person from Connecticut says:
Hi, Looking for Scheirich replacement parts from cabinets purchased new around 1980.
First three pictures show the cabinet door hinges I am looking to replace. I need a minimum of two.

Last picture shows the brackets for the cabinet drawers. The vinyl wheels for one of the drawers are worn out and wobbly. I need a minimum or two brackets.

Any possibility Swisco can match or recommend replacements?

Thank you!

Regards,
Rick
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. I think we can help find replacements for you, but I'm afraid they won't be exact. I've seen that same hinge a few times in the past and we've never been able to find an identical replacement. Usually, we recommend the 32-103. Carefully look this over and let me know if you could adapt this to work in your cabinet.

As for the track roller, it's a little trickier to replace since the old one is riveted into the channel. You will need to drill it out and then screw in a replacement. As for what that replacement could be, believe it or not we actually find that shower door wheels work pretty well. There are a lot of options, depending on your size. Check out our lavatory hardware section and see if you could use anything we carry.
A handy person from Connecticut says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The 32-103 appears to be a great fit, I appreciate that recommendation.

Those shower door wheels look like they will work. I just have to measure an existing one that is not worn out and I'll be good to go.

Thanks again for your helpful support.

Regards,
Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Always happy to help. Let us know if there's anything else you need, or if you'd another suggestion.
A home owner from NJ says:
Hey Rick, looks like I have the same cabinets. Same drawer guides and hinges, same stain on the wood. Even the hinges plastic piece cracked in the same place. Im looking to upgrade my hardware (hinges and pulls) but looking for something i can just replace, not looking to get involved with drilling or filling, etc. Have you seen anything out there that would work?

Thanks, Tom
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)