SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Scheirich drawer slides

A quick learner from Stilesville IN says:
Hello my kitchen cabinets are from the 70's is my guess. The brand is Scheirich, most of my drawer clips have broken would you have something to replace them with?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid that I wasn't able to find anything quite like these. Could you replace the whole track system with something like our 32-063?
A home owner from Mclean VA says:
Hi Tom. A related question. I have old circa 1980 scheirich side mounted drawer slides - 20 inches - in 9 kichen cabinet drawers that i would like to replace. These are steel slides that fit only one way on each side of the drawer. They are mounted with 2 steel brackets on each drawer (front left and front right) each bracket having two nylon wheels. Is this something youre familiar with? Is it possible to upgrade these drawers?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you have something like our 32-021 and 32-022, but I can't be sure. Could I see a few pictures? That would be a big help.
A quick learner from McLean. VA says:
Tom. Pics attached
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the images. I'm afraid that we don't have any drawer track kit exactly like that. You might want to consider our self-closing drawer tracks and see if anything here can work. You may also want to look at our 32-018, which is a drawer socket pair that has been known to fit these track types.

A home owner from Galesburg, mi says:
I am looking for the plastic rail connectors also referred to as a boot connector for Scheirich cabinet drawers. Can anyone help with this?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)