SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen Corner - PGT screen

A quick learner from Miami says:
I'm thrilled that I found your " Truth Hardware Pivot Slide Assembly Product Code: 39-536 " that I require for my PGT casement window and will be ordering some of those. I thought that I might use the opportunity to also order "PGT screen corners" at the same time. This are the plastic corner pieces that always get broken when the spring-fastened screen falls out and hits the floor. They are 1" x 1" white plastic and don't have a part number - although in an old online catalog I found this description: "Screen corner key Part No. 47040 Color code: W/B Part Manual page 3
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you take a few pictures of your part for us to see? In this instance, I would rather see that then rely on an image from an old catalog. That way we know what you have, and if there are any subtle little differences we would be able to catch them. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)