SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen Corners

A home owner from Yucca Valley CA says:
Screen corners. Each leg is 7/16 tall x 5/16 wide. The 'spacer' at the corner gives just about an 1" width to fit in wide channels and hold the screen firm against the window. I cannot find anything similar. No markings on the corners.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm having trouble finding this corner. Can you give me the width and thickness of the leg? Length doesn't matter so much. I would also like the width and thickness of screen frame, both the opening where the corner goes and total. Could we also see a picture of the screen?
I replied last week. Please respond
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we did not receive your response. Would you be able to give us your dimensions again?
Other than the corners 'leg' to fit the track, the corners are standard 5/16 x 3/4. (See photo). track holding the screen (top and bottom, no track on sides - just a flush fit) is about 1" wide (see photo). The corner plus the extension 'leg' fill that 1" track to hold the screen firmly against the frame on the window side. Various size screens, most around 3' x 5' (see photos). I am unable to submit any pictures with form - continue to get form submission error.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Sent again by email, also tried to post. Still nothing
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You original mentioned that the leg that goes into the frame is 7/16" x 5/16", not 5/16" x 3/4". Can you clarify? What is the thickness and length of the exposed corner, not counting the 1" extension?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)