Screen Door Roller Assembly

A home owner from San Martin, CA says:
Looking to replace either whole roller assembly, or just the rollers on a (possibly Viking?) vinyl-clad aluminum sliding screen door. The nylon or delrin roller axle nub has worn down (see pic). Axle length is 0.47", diam is 0.25"; roller OD is 0.92" (worn measurement!). I can pop the roller out to replace.
A customer submitted photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! I do not believe that the wheels in these rollers are meant to be removed, nor do I think they are sold separately. However, please look at our 84-100. This looks just like your own roller unit. Please compare its dimensions and see if you agree!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.