Screen Door Spring Tension Roller

A home owner from Fairport, NY says:
Dear Swisco,

I hope you can help me find a replacement part for this screen door. The screen door was made in Canada and here are the specifics:

On the metal wheel there are some info: Toronto Canada 9476 3

The wheel diameter is: .83 inches or 21MM
The wheel width is: .21 inches or 5.5MM

The overall spring length is 1.99 inches or 50.5MM
The overall height is .92 inches or 23.45MM

Can I get a replacement or something close? This wheel seems smaller than the common standard 1 inch diameter wheel. Any suggestions? I am capable of modifying one if it is close to what I am looking for.

Thank you,

Jim
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. The closest part we have to your roller is our 84-068. Check it out and see what you think. Considering that you have an adjusting screw to raise and lower the wheel, the 1" diameter wheel might make up the difference.
A home owner from New York says:
Thank you Paul! I appreciate your feedback and this sight is very helpful.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You're welcome happy to help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.